IF YOU BELIEVE ........
YOU CAN ACHIEVE ..........
When you say'I believe' mind you it is a very strong and positive statement. You can say it with conviction only if you have the courage and confidence to do so. Where does this confidence and courage come from?
A positive attitude is one of them. As a successful person belief in what you do is of utmost importance. Because sustained growth in all your endeavours and to achieve your dreams and goals depends upon your belief in what you are doing.
Belief comes out of faith in oneself. It is something deep within you that only you can nurture. The foundation for this is acquisition of knowledge and skills in whatever you do. Having done this, self-motivation is one sure way to succeed in realiszing your goals. Deep within, you must develop the courage to say to yourself:
- I desrve to be
- I want to be
- I can be
- I will be
When ambitions soar, aspirations reach out to touch even greater heights. Hence, if you want to change your life for the better, you need to change the way you think and change what you do. It's up to you and you alone. It's your decision and this is the first step.
- Self-help starts with you
- Your personal change starts with your realisation that it is in your own hands.
- It's your decision to do something about it.
- your own self-belief is the key to your success.
- Achievement, contentment and happiness are the end results
Here is a simple suggestion that many teachers on the subject of motivation have passed on to their pupils with great success. You could perhaps try it to your own and be pleasently surprised with its outcome.
After you get up in the morning and brush your teeth, stand in front of a mirror and look at your image with steady eyes and say the following:
- I am a good person
- I have integrity
- I do what is ethically right and good
- Today I am better than what I was yesterday
- Tomorrow I will be better than what I am today
Remember whatever life puts before you will be a useful experiance that will make you stronger, wiser, more tolerant and understanding. This will make you strong enough to take on the challenges you face everyday and help you focus on the joy of living and also in helping others whenever and wherever they need it. You can certainly do this and achieve your life's ambitions.
The statement 'I believe' is a powerful one because it embodies the sense of self determination, which nobody can away from you. There is wisdom in accepting what you are as it is difficult to accept what you are not.
It is on this foundation that people like Mahatma Gandhi, Martin Luther King and Nelson Mandela to name a few ,whose self confidence shook the world of oppression and brought freedom to the masses.
These are examples you can follow and achieve success in whatever you do. You have, on many occasions, done this and have achieved success in your various activities. You can do it again!
No comments:
Post a Comment